Written by Administrator
Monday, 23 January 2012 07:00
Covering the week of 1/16/2012, the Fanboy Comics staff reviews the top geek stories from the popular, daily e-newsletter, The Fanboy Scoop.
This episode marks the Season 2 premiere of The Fanboy Scoop - Week In Review! In this episode, we discuss the controversial SOPA and PIPA bills, DC's new logo, George Lucas' newest retirement, the first sci-fi movie shot IN SPACE, and Vertigo's adaptation of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo!
EXCITING NEWS: You can hear now hear The Fanboy Scoop - Week In Review on CC2K.us and Krypton Radio every Monday at 7:00 p.m./PST and every Saturday at 2:00 p.m.!
You can also subscribe to the podcast on iTunes!
Cast members: Bryant Dillon, Barbra Dillon, Drew Siragusa, and Sam Rhodes
Special guest: George Hrico
Featuring the song "Sounds of Science: The Greatest Show on Earth - Evolution!"
1. DC Applies For Trademark For New Logos!!!/The History Of The DC Logo, As Seen Through 70 Years Of Internet Comments!!!/ComicsAlliance Design Critique: The New DC Comics Logo!!!/DC Entertainment Reveals New Brand Identity!!!
2. Krypton Radio: SOPA And PIPA Could End The Internet!!!/The Dangers Of SOPA, The Stop Online Piracy Act, To Comic Books And You!!!/SOPA-Thinking It!!!/The Webcomic Blackout To Protest SOPA!!!/SOPA And The Film Industry - Infographic!!!/FBI Shuts Down Megaupload File-Sharing Site!!!/Anonymous Shut MPAA, Justice Dept. Websites!!!
3. Lucas Won't Stop Defending Indy's Infamous Nuke-In-The Fridge Moment!!!/George Lucas Retiring And Why That Means Absolutely Nothing
4. Why Doesn't NASA Want Us To See The First Science Fiction Movie Shot In Space???/Krypton Radio: Richard Garriott's "Apogee Of Fear" (The Film NASA Doesn't Want You To See)!!!
5. She Has No Head: Can Vertigo Captialize On "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo"???
To get a daily dose of The Fanboy Scoop, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!